Cauliflower The cauliflower actually comes from the countries around the Mediterranean, is mild in taste, crispy in consistency and is full of nutrients. It is lean, filling, high in fiber and has many uses.
- Crispy Salad The crispy salad has large and crispy leaves and has a mild, sweet taste. It is a good, crispy ingredient in a generous salad bowl. It is robust and can therefore be left in the dressing for a while.
- Fennel The fennel is a strong vegetable; it has a large, white tuber with a taste of anise. The flesh is soft and juicy, you can use the fresh shoots in the same way as dill.
- Heart salad The heart salad is oblong in shape, crispy in consistency and delicate and bittersweet in taste. It lasts a long time after you have completely put on the dressing. Some also call it baby salad and gemsalad.
- Red lettuce The head salad is one of our older salads. With large, curly leaves and a mild, sweet taste, it is suitable for sandwiches or hot dishes. Perhaps it tastes best with a light sour cream dressing.
- Squash Squash belongs to the pumpkin family and is perhaps best known for attracting the flavor from what it is mixed with. It is firm and even in consistency and neutral in taste.